donderdag 22 april 2010

Kunnen mobiele telefoons helpen in de klas?

De 17-jarige Ethan Davids denkt van wel:

So if this level of technology can benefit from city workers to journalists, why can it not be taken advantage of at school? I have numerously thought to myself in lessons such as Spanish and English that if it was accepted for me to use my phone, my learning could be improved. Instead of taking out a dictionary, I could simply use my translator, and instead of trawling through books for a piece of literature, I could find the book online and be directed to a specific word, and so on. The fact is that these phones are really just computers, yet I am unaware of a school that is reluctant to allow the use of these.

Lees de rest van zijn artikel hier.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten